... now offers you the opportunity to use our Samix products in an almost climate-neutral and ecologically safe way, thus actively protecting the climate. We and our common environment would therefore be very pleased if you would accompany and support us on this path, in which you, like us, rely on more sustainable products.
Recycling is outdated!
- In 2019 in Germany, 12.3 million tons (MT) of new plastic was used, but only 1.9 MT (15%) was recycled material
- In total, 6.3 MT of plastic waste was collected
- 53% of the plastic waste was incinerated to produce power
- 46% of European post-consumer plastic destined for recycling is exported.
- Mass flows calculated for end-of-life fates of exported polyethylene (PE) waste.
- Up to 180,558 Mg of exported polyethylene (PE) waste (7.3%) entered the ocean.
- Per capita “recycled” PE entering ocean up to 3.2 kg/head/year
... are created using resource-saving electronic components. This means the deliberate elimination of 50% rare earths compared to alternative products. Software optimization and new program features also save up to 30% energy compared to standard stirring systems. Only environmentally friendly powder dyes are used for the coloring of the equipment parts. All metal parts used in our equipment are essentially made from recycled raw materials.
In addition, our devices are sustainably manufactured and designed for long-lasting operation of up to 20 years! This saves materials, energy, resources.
Good for you - best for our environment!
Mixing machines that left our factory halls 30 years ago are still in daily use today.
We manufacture all consumables in Germany using the well-known injection molding process. This enables us to meet your individual color and shape requirements. Printing in the tempon-print process, labeling or batch tracking is optionally possible directly.
Just ask us about the realization of your unique and sustainable desired packaging for products of the
and much more.
Your personal contact:
+49 3682 455 112
Incidentally, for the sake of completeness, we also ensure that our transport packaging is produced sustainably and can be used in a climate-neutral manner.